Hybird IC (STK Series)
Hybrid IC (STK Series) Core technologies
SANYO Semiconductor' s hybrid ICs are fabricated using a unique technique called IMSTTM which stands for Insulated Metal Substrate Technology.
IMSTTM has some outstanding features, which are highlighted below.
- Fusion of Core Technologies
- What Is An “Insulated Metal Substrate”?
- Substrate Structure
- Assembled Structure
- Bare Chip Mounting And Aluminum Wire Bonding
- Assembly Flow
- Heat Dissipation Capability
- High Reliability
- High Performance
- Inverter HICs
for Home AppliancesMore power saved by inverter control
- Motor Driver (IC,HIC)Lower levels of vibration and noise due to microstep control
- Audio HIC
IMSTTM is a trademark and registered trademark of SANYO Electric Co., Ltd.
Line-up by function
- Inverter HICs for Home Appliances
- Audio Power HICs
- Motor Driver HICs